Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cute Elise Phrases

This girl, ya'll.  She makes us laugh.  A lot.  These are some of the current "Elise-isms" she's throwing around these days...and we totally dig how adorable she is when she says 'em :)

"olib oil" - olive oil

"I'm jor-jus"- I'm gorgeous :)

Calls her watch a "watcher" and the vacuum a "vacuumer."  For instance, "Mommy, I want to wear my watcher."

When I tell her she's my favorite two and a half year old she responds with "I'm two years old half."

"astanau" - astronaut

"What do you want to pray for, Elise?"
- "Jesus, and Mary, and Joseph, and Grandma, and Grandpa, and Memommy, and Gigi, and cows..."(hahaha)

"I like your...armpit." (big grin)

"I have a fro-ing pain." - I have a growing pain.
Love this lil chickie.  Love, love 'er.

1 comment:

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...