Thursday, July 31, 2014

Painted: Love Grows Here

It's not an unknown fact that I love art.

And not only do I love it for fun, but it's a great stress reliever for me.  These past few weeks have involved some ups and downs for us...meaning that I got to work on a little painting project.

I compiled a bunch of things that have recently drawn my attention (flowers, this sea foam color, that quote) and came up with this (painted on some random wood I found lying around here)...
It's my hope and prayer that my little family would continue to grow in love for God and for each other daily.  A good reminder to have hanging up, no?  I'm currently working on one for someone else (I so love projects like this!) and I'm praying the same for her family as I paint away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...