Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pregnancy Photos!

Like I mentioned in a previous post, while Brooke was here in Bratislava, she kindly agreed to do a pregnancy photo shoot with Jas and I.  She did an awesome job, of course, and if you haven't seen these already you can find these and more on her blog, or facebook also.

Here are a few of my favorites...
































































































































































Brooke, they're great...we so appreciate it!  Thanks for being patient even with my crazy eyebrows (believe me, these brows of mine have some crazy angles...lol :)

4 comments:

  1. They are SO fun! I love how you did them out and about in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great job, Brooke! You are beautiful, Char! Love these pics, especially that last one. And good choice of outfit for the photo shoot...that dress is so pretty on you!
    Er

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THESE! You look gorgeous and happy, just like an expectant mother should!
    And WHERE did you find the knobs to go on that dresser??? (my dear I can recognize IKEA 2 miles away:) Too cute! Is that Little Miss's room? Too cute if it is!
    Now just a few more weeks and we get to see you holding that sweet girl in your arms!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...