Monday, March 10, 2014

Nora Rose: Eleven Months!

It's nearly unfathomable for me that our N will be a year old next month.  That means that today she is officially eleven months old.  And so it goes, right!?  How swiftly time flies...
Here are some little Nora nuggets from this month...

~ Still nursing once a day (early morning), but eats generally most of what we put in front of her.  She is however going through a veggie-boycotting stage.  Perhaps she has a sweet tooth like her Mama?!

~ I still don't feel like she weighs all that very much...but won't know more until we go back at the end of the month.  Either way, she eats well!
~ Jas has been making planes with legos (and we also have a wooden plane) and he makes an airplane noise while flying it through the air with his hands (does that make sense? haha).  Just a few days ago Nora started mimicking the hand motions and tries to make the same airplane sound that Jas does.  It's. SO. cute.  (and I need to get it on video).

~ Takes two naps a day still.  One morning one and one afternoon one (same time E takes her afternoon nap...thank goodness).
~ Quite attached to Mama these days.  Perhaps it's because her upper two teeth are coming in?  Or maybe not...but other than it being challenging to get things done, I kinda love it.

~ Walks everywhere!  She's amazed us in this.  Of course she falls down (and gets bruise after bruise ;) but she's our little get-up-and-go chick! 

~ She also likes to dance when her big sis dances.  Usually she just sticks one arm out and turns in a circle.  Presh.
~ Currently we're in a major stage of making messes.  Generally food is all over the floor when she eats, and all over her chair, and all over her!  She also likes to take toys, clothes, diapers, whatever, from one room to the next.  It's not unusual to find toilet paper (unused of course, lol!) in the living room with this girl around!

~ HATES being contained presently.  That includes car seat, high chair, and having her clothes changed.  Quite the daily struggle, ha.

~ She lets me snuggle her each time before I lay her down for her naps and bedtime.  I love it.
(These may be some of my favorites photos I've ever taken of Nora and then of both of the girls together.  The lighting this morning was AMAZING and though I took about a gazillion shots, I'm sure glad I got these gems :)

Nora Rose, you have such a sweet spirit.  You truly bring joy to us daily.  We love the mess outta you, little.  To the moon and back.

2 comments:

  1. Really love that last picture! Good capture. I'm always amazed how blonde Elise is. And it makes me super happy to see a little bit of India made it into these pics with their Indian dolls! It's hard to believe Nora will be 1 in a month. How crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I know she doesn't have as much hair as Elise did at 11 months, but both my girls have been little baldies and I think it makes them look like "little" babies for longer! She is so precious. These pictures make her look like a thinker. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...