Friday, February 26, 2010

IRRITATING!

It takes a lot to ruffle my feathers, but here's something that does...

Let me set the scene.

In 6th grade Exploring Spanish today we were playing a game.  In the middle of the game, one of my more shy students is about to respond to a question when another, more loud-spoken student turns around and gives her the answer.

I look at the student who defiantly gave the answer and said something like "She's perfectly able to answer the question on her own, why did you give her the answer?"

To which this student who is oh-so-amazing at the moment (note the sarcasm), responds "I DIDN'T GIVE HER THE ANSWER!" as she rolls her eyes...

Did I not just SEE you and HEAR you give her the answer?!

OH...grrrrrrr...irritating.

This is how it makes me feel:










And this is how I want to feel:













Ok, thanks for letting me get that off my chest ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, middle schoolers! The pictures are priceless. And I like the new sidebar... very snazzy and reminds me of a particular blog we both love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, did you figure out how to get rid of the type the fuzzy letters test for comments!? Looks like maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love middle schoolers...glad I'm not one anymore!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...