Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My husband, the fruitcake...

You see, my husband has always had an admiration for my dancing days.  He tells me often "I wish I could have seen you dance..."

I guess I didn't realize just how much I had rubbed off on him.  Why?  Well, because this past weekend he got to don green tights, a tutu of sorts (in the form of a fruitcake), a goofy, hilarious "AL" tee, and a cherry.

The Durham Christmas Pageant's final run was this weekend and Jas, along with two other Ridgecrest pastors, dressed up to dance their hearts out in a surprise performance for Al (the pageant's creator).

You have to see for yourself, you say?  I understand.  Here ya go...





















(thanks, Renea, for the photo!)

Thank you Al and the DCP for memorable moments like the one above, but most importantly, for sharing the gospel with the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...