I was telling someone today how it feels like a millennium when they're in your body, but it feels like time FLIES when they're out. Crazy.
A few quick facts on our Nora girl...
1) No idea how much this lil lady weighs, but she is in mostly all 3 month clothes (and how cute is that onesie she's wearing!?)
2) The biggest changes we've noticed this month is that she's holding her head up a lot better and she's giving out the smiles! Love it when they start smiling :)
3) She's still eating well and I'm pretty sure she just went through a growth spurt.
4) As far as sleeping goes, she's doing wonderfully at night (for which I'm incredibly thankful or I probably wouldn't have near enough energy to get up with a toddler and a baby). Usually she sleeps from about 10:30 pm until around 4 or 5 am. I'll take it.
5) She's cute, she's cute, she's cute. And that's just a matter of fact ;)
Of course her big sis wanted in on the photo shoot (read: wanted to be the center of attention...she's having to learn to share now).
(side note: I'm in love with a pony tail, or pig tails, on a baby girl...it's too much cute)
Love love those two. They stretch me and they make my heart want to jump with joy all at the same time. Such a journey.
Happy two months, sweet N!