Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Matching Jams

I bought these matching jammies almost a year ago when we were in the states.  Obviously N wasn't born yet, but I was more than excited to see the two of them in them and to get a pic to document it.

A few nights ago this little dream photo op of mine came to fruition.

And I couldn't be happier with how cute they look in their matchin' duds.

It makes me giggle every time…E's hamming it up for the camera while N just doesn't quite get it yet.  Hilarity.

I always thought we'd have boys, but I'm sure glad God saw fit to give us these two baby girls.  They rock, especially in their birdie jams :)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I'd argue that Nora knows exactly what she's doing...a dry sense of humor is the funniest kind! :-)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...