This two year old is a hoot. Here are a few recent E quotes that may bring a smile to your face (at least they do to ours :)
- "Shishi, shishi, you think this is shishi" (when quoting from Monsters Inc., "Sushi, sushi, you think this is about sushi!?")
- "Nory nakey girl" (when changing Nora's diaper)
- "My phone's ringin'" (then she pretends to pull her fake phone out of her pocket and talk to whoever she comes up with :)
- "Bla bla bla bla lala la bla bla" (when reading from the Bible)
- "What does the giraffe say, Elise?" "Neigh" (I think because the giraffe on our puzzle somewhat resembles a horse shape and we've never taught her a noise made by a giraffe…so she ad libbed :)
- And one of my all time favorite conversations she's had thus far was with her yogurt…
E: Good mornin, yogoat.
E: How are you?
E: I'm good. Bye.
Love that girl and love her toddler wittiness :)