Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lake Loveliness

On Wednesday we spent the day at the lake with the youth.  It started out as a rainy, dreary morning and didn't look too promising.  However, as the day went on, though it was still a bit overcast, the rain held off and it stayed nice and warm!  It ended up being good lake weather!

Some fishing took place, some boat riding, and a good bit of diving happened while there.  But TUBING was what REALLY happened :)  It had been quite some time since I had tubed.  Can I just say that the next morning I woke up feeling like a sore, old woman!?  It was worth it though.

Sadly, I didn't take the camera on the boat for fear of it going overboard, so there are no tubing pics.

I did get these though,

































































































































































And I must say I am ever so ready to hop back on a boat and feel that wind blowing through my hair again....ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...