Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prayer Card Shoot

On Sunday Jas and I had a date with our friend Rae.  Yep, a photo date.  She took pictures for our soon-to-be prayer cards.  And I just have to say--she rocks!

We went out to an old house on church property and we went to a field with some amazing fall color.  They turned out great, THANKS Rae!

If you guys ever need a photographer, she's a good one!

Don't believe me?  Take a look!






































































































5 comments:

  1. what beautiful pictures! the jankes will most definitely be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! Rea did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rae DID do a great job!!! I am so excited for y'all (make sure you say y'all a lot in Slovakia)! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I LOVE them!! The first one is definitely my fave. Rae - you are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...