Monday, April 16, 2012

Peas, Louise!

Apparently when I was a baby and was given green peas for the first time, it didn't go over too well.  I spit them out and was NOT a fan.  There was a book having something to do with peas and a little girl named Louise (I think) and I was henceforth given the nickname "Peas Louise" by my family.

Needless to say, I was anxious to see how Elise would do with peas.

Let's see if a series of photos will help you determine whether or not she liked them.  See what you think...





















"You're kidding, right?  I HAVE to try this green stuff!?"





















"It's green and squishy...and..."





















"YUCKY!! I'm not swallowing this, I'll just spit it back out..."

(pause for us to clean off the camera lens)





















"NO WAY!  You're crazy if you think I'm doing that again!!"

And even though her first go at peas reflected her mama's opinion, little does she know, she's getting them again later this week!  We'll make a pea-liker out of our girl yet....well, at least we'll try ;)

2 comments:

  1. Elise's expressions remind me so much of your expressions, Charity, when I first fed you green peas! I tried many times to get you to eat them because I thought they would be so good for you. You never did like them! Maybe Elise will grow to like them, though! If not, well, there are always avocados! Forever love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peas are sooooo yummy, Elise! Give em another shot! That's too funny that she projected some mush onto the camera ;)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...