Thursday, April 18, 2013

Getting Their Twin On...

Elise and Nora were gifted two very cute matching dresses from Grandma/Grandpa and Aunt Patti/Uncle Merel.  We decided that while the grandparents were still here we would do an impromptu photo shoot of sorts in the dresses.

Let me introduce to you some serious cuteness...

(though I have to say getting an active toddler and a hungry baby to "pose" for a photo shoot is one of the toughest challenges out there)


















And this last one is an Instagram shot, but I love love it, so I thought I'd post it here as well...


I honestly never thought I'd have two girls (for some reason I thought I'd have three boys!?), but I am oh so thankful for these two...they make me smile :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the pony tail, Elise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric just screams "charity would love!" .... they must have known! ;-) I think the second picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that they're both doing something funny with their fingers in the first and both have "serious" faces on in the second. Too cute! I dress my boys the same all.the.time. Before I had a girl it was my only consolation for not being able to shop on the frilly side of the store. HA! Now I get dresses and bows AND still dress them the same. What? It's so much fun!!! (as you have proven!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're to cute! what blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...