Friday, April 26, 2013

Nora's Newborn Shoot

Man oh man, I don't know how those newborn photographers do it.  It's quite the challenge to get cute newborn shots, let me tell ya...at least I'm totally not skilled at it.

But although I am without a doubt not a professional, I did get a few shots of our youngest girl that I love.






































































I only ended up with these four, so I think I'll give it another try sometime soon.  Props to those newborn photographers that do this for a living...consider me impressed :)

4 comments:

  1. Preciouseness beyond words. Can we see the close up in color? Want to see those baby blues!!! Charity, You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner with her name. She is adorable! and yes, I have mad respect for people who photograph newborns for a living!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a sweet girl! Yes, I only got ONE newborn picture of B that's decent. He's screaming in all the rest. I don't know how they do it. And I love your banner - is that a Pinterest idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The key is to do it when they are fast asleep- then you can move them into whatever position you want. I personally like to see my baby's eyes though!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...