Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The LAST lunch

I have a husband who ROCKS!  He's particularly precious and loving.  One way he shows this is by making my lunch every day.

That's my favorite part of the day!  Reading the note and eating the lunch he prepared for me.

So tonight he put together my last school lunch.  I took two pictures to document this momentous night (am I cheesy!? ok, don't answer ;)

His first emotion--sadness he'll no longer be able to pack my lunches...



















But mostly (I don't know if he'll admit it) I think he's relieved and excited to no longer have to pack these daily lunches ;)



















But man, I am sure looking forward to that turkey cheese roll up tomorrow!  Thanks, hubby ;)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that sweet! I see Bella eyeballing your roll-up...

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...