Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Snapshots of 'da Hood

I was looking at a photographer's blog the other day and was inspired by their motto, of sorts.  This photographer is really good at looking for the great in the ordinary.

Jas and I often walk around 'da hood.  I don't normally bring my camera, but this night I did.

So, let's just say, this was my personal attempt at finding great (or at least good?) in simple surroundings.


















(I actually can't take credit for the photo above.  That's my awesome hubby's doing!)
































A cactus fruit.  As always, I'm diggin' the color.
































Two of my favorites.

Are they as creative as I would have liked?  Nah.  But I am going to be more in tune to finding the great in my simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...