Friday, October 14, 2011

Easy Breezy Heart Pictures

I've been meaning to post this for a while now, so here it is finally.

I wanted some fun and colorful art for Elise's room back when I was decorating.  So I decided to make some.

Here's the final product:






























I simply took a brown paper bag and cut it to the size of my frame.  Taking white paper I used sharpies and colored pencils to fill an entire sheet with bright, random designs.  Then I cut out hearts of all shapes and sizes.

Before cutting the hearts...




















Once all the hearts were cut out, I simply glued the hearts onto my brown paper and drew a heart outline around some of them (for a lil something extra, ya know.)

Into the frame it went.  And, of course, you can never have too much color so I saw these pinterest flowers (a tutorial) and got to rolling some paper.  Took some glue and put those bad boy flowers on the frames.

And voila! Happy art for the baby's room :)

2 comments:

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...