Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 21: Make My Heart Smile

Ok, if we're being honest, this photo is technically from yesterday.

I DID take a photo today (a few actually), but I just couldn't bring myself to post any of them but this one today...






























I look at that pic and I feel overwhelmingly blessed...and so thankful.  I don't deserve either of them.  Now don't get me wrong, they're both sinners just like yours truly...but I look at them and my heart melts.  Undeserving. Thankful.

(Sidenote:  they're also both stinkers...literally...I think she gets that from him anyway ;)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Great picture! Love all of you! (And I know what you mean about them being stinkers...I won't mention any names but the third one lives with me...)
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, precious!! I love that look Elise has on her face :) She has the cutest expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious picture of Elise and Jason! Charity, as always, you are precious, too! Elise's little expression is priceless...We love each of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so precious! Her little face.....LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...