Friday, May 11, 2012

Insta{Friday}

Wow, has another week already come and gone!? My my.





























"Selfy" alert....totally took a mirror pic.  Elise has just this week started enjoying checking out herself in the mirror :)





























Hubby cooked dinner.  Is it bad that I LOVE when he cooks dinner? Stuffed peppers...this was the filling...yum.





























Lots of movement going on around here.  I'd say it's time to baby-proof.





























See, told ya!  Walked in to check on her napping and this is how Jas and I found her.  BIG girl.





























My hammock view.  Watercolor loveliness.





























At least doing loads of laundry is colorful and cute.





























Mini bow + baby hair = cuteness overload.





























Spotted these quaint houses on a walk.  I knocked on the door and asked if I could move in ;)

Happy Friday!
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...