Friday, May 18, 2012

Insta{FRIDAY}

Wednesday and Thursday flew by (they were full days)...and here we are again at Friday! Whew.

Jas was in England all last week...so we partied it up (you know, big things...like taking naps, eating carrots, and going to the grocery store, oh and we definitely missed dad).  That's a pic we sent him one day.


Random fireworks for no reason? Yep, we got 'em. (though sometimes they do shoot them when Slovan, our soccer/futbal team, wins).


Jas brought me back some English tea deliciousness from his trip.  I was pretty pumped to say the least.


Thankful that this lil blue eyes made me a mama almost 8 months ago.


Since Jas missed Mother's Day, he decided to make me this breakfast a few mornings later.  See that bacon?  That's right, he knows I could eat my weight in that stuff.


Used these for some journaling this week and realized that I may just have a bit of an obsession.


Wednesday was a packed day.  One stop was for Elise's 8 month check-up.  The doc said her gums are swollen and teeth are on their way.  Three cheers for teething toys!

How was YOUR week!?

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Twinings! Reminds me of Fifty Shades of Grey :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...