Thursday, June 7, 2012

All Time Faves

Just yesterday I was editing some photos.  Then I decided to look through the photos in my "All Time Faves" album.  Randomly and occasionally I will put my favorite photos in this album.

For some reason they just make me smile.  Sometimes it's the color, sometimes it's the memory behind the photos, other times it's just a photo I think is a good one.

So I figured it was only appropriate to put them all together here on the blog, huh?  Ya know, so you can enjoy them with me :)

This is only about half of them...I think I'll do a second installment later on.  Enjoy!


















Colorful flowers in Florida































Exploring Bratislava


















Ferris wheel at the beach


















Gerber daisy from husband


















Farmer's Market spiciness


















Bratislava Castle at night































Sunshine in the Bahamas


















Duke Garden gorgeousness































And I just had to end with this cutest cutie.

Do YOU have a "Favorite Photos" album or folder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...