Tuesday, March 12, 2013

36 weeks!

...and it's looking like she's on track to hang in there for a potential four more weeks (hopefully not longer).  We'll see!

But before the deets, here she is in all her belly-glory :)































It appears that she is still head down and in good position for delivery, supposedly.  She's currently weighing in at a solid 6 pounds 4 ounces and should keep gaining in the next few weeks.  Elise was 8 pounds 8 ounces when she was born, so I'm curious to see if Nora will be more or less.  There's now about a five day discrepancy between my two "due dates," so I'm just going to say she'll come when she good and ready...hopefully before April 19th (that's when Jason's parents leave and we hope she'll be here for at least part of their stay!).  So that's our prayer...earlier in April :)

I'm still feeling (fairly) well...back aches, sleeplessness, occasional heart burn, and tiredness.  Oh, the tiredness.  I only have one daughter, but being the toddler that she is, I promise you she has more energy in her pinky toe than I do in my whole body these days! ;)  Jas is a great help, however, so together we're making it.  Thankful for that man.

Sweet Nora, we can't wait to meet you!

4 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous, Char! Praying for early April,too, and for more energy for you. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! 36 sounds like such a big number and yet there's a whole month left! Hope she comes so grandparents can meet her! Us second borns are quite the show-stoppers though, so I suspect her arrival will be better than you imagined ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there's anyway she'll be bigger than Elise... you hardly look 36 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good "deets" sharing, Char. ;) I didn't know you could know their exact weight inside the womb. Can't wait til she comes!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...