Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cutie pies

Today I finally got to see Ben and Tera's precious new Golden Retriever, Bailey.

Now, I'm not the biggest animal lover out there, but I do have a soft spot for cute puppies.  So without further adieu, here is BAILEY, the precious pup...



Isn't she adorable?  I think that face is priceless.

And because we just so happen to think that our pup is precious too (even though she is no longer a pup), I thought I'd share a picture of our Lab, Bella...
 

Sadly you can see the massive amounts of hair she sheds (look closely at the rug)...the vacuum and I have become best buddies...but that's ok, we love her anyway!

Ok, enough puppy lovin'...time to watch 24 (night number 2!)

1 comment:

  1. miss seeing you for 24! wasn't it shocking as always?!

    -EB

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...