Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In-N-Out

In and out is what our trip has been.  A whirlwind!  We are still here in CA and aren't due to leave until tomorrow morning.  Tonight we have the convention and it's been a great day so far.  It has been nerve-racking as we have been preparing to share tonight at a commissioning service, but it's been great, full of learning, and meeting new people.

But the REAL reason for this post...IN-N-OUT BURGER!  If you've never darkened the door of this fast food joint, you must.  It had been a while since I had a burger, and I must say choosing this west coast joint for a burger was a great option.  Cheap prices, unique burger sauce, and simple, old-fashioned marketing is what makes this place a burger hot spot.  Granted, it's not what you would call healthy, but if you're in the market for a burger, take my word for it, it's the place to go.  They've even been featured on Food Network, yep!  Ok, I think I am done with my promotion...

And I really made a mistake in forgetting my camera in the hotel room today, so I made up for it by snagging some straws and keeping up with my to-go cup.

































Yes, I did take a picture of my cup and straw paper.  I know, strange.  But hey, sometimes you'll do what's necessary to keep up with a memory, right?  At least that's what I am going to claim ;)

Needless to say, Jas and I were fans of In-N-Out.  If you're ever on the west coast, you should probably check it out!

And after a good burger, what else is needed but a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...