O Pumpkin, I love thee. Much like the rest of America around this time of year, you make my heart go thump-thump. I needed a dessert recipe and stumbled upon this little gem--
Pumpkin Spice Cookies (from here)
You will need:
1/4 cup melted butter
1 box carrot cake mix
1 can pure pumpkin
1 can cream cheese frosting
some candy pumpkins for the top
What ya do:
1) Grease cookie sheets. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix together in a large bowl butter, cake mix, egg, and pumpkin. Combine thoroughly.
3) Place tablespoons of mix on cookie sheets. Bake 13-15 minutes, or until you can do the ole put-a-fork-in-me-I'm-done trick.
4) Let cookies cool completely.
5) Once cooled, top with cream cheese frosting and add a cute 'lil pumpkin!
THEN, enjoy these pillowy piles of spicy goodness :)