Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photographic Beginnings..

I have always wanted to be a professional photographer. Creativity is something I aspire for daily and along with that comes my secret desires of being a photographer, chef, ballerina..you name it! (I guess they're not so secret now!) No thank you, math and science, right side of the brain I am!

So with that said, Jason and I purchased a digital camera. This is not just any digital camera, this is a sweet digital camera. So sweet that I (or, we, Jason likes trying his hand at it almost as much as I do!) have yet to figure out all its idiosyncrasies. So with out further ado here are our initial attempts at experimenting with our camera. Hopefully, as we develop our photography skills the pictures will improve and delight your eyes :)

Oh, and our camera is a Nikon D3000.




And, our dog is Chinese :)

1 comment:

  1. Good choice gettin' a Nikon! Those are great cameras. I too share your dream of being a professional photographer. :) Sweet skills with the pics!

    -Erin Boone

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...