It's getting pretty chilly here. And chilly calls for chili (oh how I love cheesy play on words...ahhh I did it again. Get it? Cheesy chili...I crack myself up ;)
That's where this cheesy chili comes into play. You see, our friend Tera, introduced us to this recipe and it's been one of our fall/winter favorites ever since. So, Tera, THANKS!
What you'll need:
* one pound ground beef (in America, it's a pound, in Europe, I just used two small packages of ground beef. Cook and drain.)
* one block of Velveeta cheese (in America...in Europe, you can just use several blocks of cheedar or any type of cheese you like. Dice into blocks.)
* one can stewed tomatoes
* one can diced tomatoes
* one can tomatoes with green chiles (in America, Rotel works, in Europe, find some green chiles and chop 'em up!)
* one can whole kernel corn
* one can red kidney beans
* one package taco seasoning
What you do:
Combine everything either in a pot. Don't drain any ingredients, except meat. Turn your heat on medium and let it cook for a couple of hours. Check and stir every so often. Then, eat!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!