Thursday, March 4, 2010

CAPTURED: Hopeful

This week's YOU CAPTURE (over at I Should be Folding Laundry) was themed HOPEFUL.

I liked this challenge and it made me really think about things that make me hopeful.










First things first, spending time in the Word.  This makes me hopeful every day.









These things make me hopeful that I can somehow find that more-toned pre-college bod ;) (yes, I know they're only 3 pounds. ha!)











Just having this camera, although it's an amateur one, has helped me already learn a lot about photography...and that makes me hopeful I can learn plenty more!










These little packets of spring goodness make me hopeful that spring is RIGHT around the corner...which means, SUN and no bad weather :)

How's all that for being HOPEFUL!?

10 comments:

  1. I love your pictures of hope! How exciting. And a camera! VERY cool! Have fun shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of a Bible. I took a picture of mine for this week's You Capture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any camera is a good start :) I started with an old canon film camera and have graduated to my Nikon! My next challenge is conquering photoshop!

    http://www.theiheartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring IS just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your selections - good job! This reminds me I need to plant my flower seeds... and I have those same weight, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice self-portrait!

    also, cosmos are my favorites to grow from seed. fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some of my favorite hopeful things!! I absolutely love the first one. For without the Lord there is no hope. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't my wife the greatest!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures Charity! I have a few cosmos planted in my office.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I once saw an Oprah with Gwyneth Paltrow's exercise routine featured and her trainer said that if you want skinny arms, to never go above a 3lb weight. It's stuck with me ever since and that's all I'll use!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...