Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Project 365: March Recap

Ok, I have to be honest.  I have not faithfully followed Project 365 like I had intended to.  Granted, I am still taking lots of photos, but not EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.  I know, bad follow through.  Though it's not every day, it's nearly every day.  That counts for something, right? ;)

I do have folders on my computer for each month of pictures I take, however, so here are some March photos that never made it on the blog.  Enjoy!











Photo 1:  My new favorite shoes that feel like they've been my shoes for forever...they're that comfy and worn-in.
Photo 2:  Jas Ed Pa lookin' at me from the back porch.
Photo 3:  Baby bel playing hard core with her fav tennis ball.
Photo 4:  That, my friends, was the first sign of spring in Palmer yard! (this picture appeared earlier but is back because it makes me smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Your "first sign of spring" picture makes me smile! Daffodils are just such a happy flower and I am so excited for Spring! AND I think nearly every day definitely counts :) Hope you have a great week Mrs. Palmer!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...